Monday 14 May 2012

Milestone on 14May2012 - WALKING

I had to post this.. little Rishab took his first steps independently on 14 May 2012. A memorable date for me!!.
I also need to describe this eventful moment. I was massaging Rishab, did his legs and stomach and then as usual he was not ready to continue lying down. So I made him stand up and do the "titanic" and then turned to take some oil for massage... and guess what I saw.. Rishab has walked 2 steps. Not believing my eyes, I made him stand again and tried the same .. and he walked again... oh my it was wonderful.. He was so excited to walk himself. so me and my mom made him walk again and again.. and he totally enjoyed himself. He walked almost 10 steps at one time.. What an achievement!! Truly commendable son!! Keep it up.!!

So now my inner wish that he walks on his first birthday will come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment