Sunday 24 September 2017

April 2014 - Good News!! Second Pregnancy

Well I am writing after a long time, turning back to 2014 April!! I conceived my second child ... It was exciting and a more relaxed pregnancy as compared to the first one. This time around I was no longer anxious, no longer looking for each month development on the baby centre web site. I was just relaxing, Starting to survive the first trimester with Coca cola. It was funny, as the only thing I could keep me from throwing up was this unhealthy drink. I suffered from terrible acidity and was literally rushing to the washroom to throw up. I vividly remember one such meeting with my finance controller, where I had to excuse myself  in between a one to one meeting and I rushed to the washroom like a mad woman. Oops!! Well the only thing solid I could keep down then was Julies' Wheat crackers. The one thing I feared was, my second would be a boy again!! Well Heart of hearts I wanted a girl this time around, but just like my first pregnancy my second one was plagued with terrible nausea prompting me to think it would be a boy again!!

The second trimester went through smoothly and so did the third. This time around I had a lovely Baby Sprinkle on the 19th of November. With my friends all enthusiastic about my delivery, we had a lot of games and dancing at the event. It was super fun!! Some of the remembrances below:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment