Thursday 24 January 2013

Exciting stuff - Rishab is biting his food

Well Well Well I had to record this new milestone and it happened today.. Finally Rishab has started biting his food. He had a whole beetroot paratha and that too on his own. I am so proud of him. Believe me I was sick of grinding and mashing stuff for him and giving him the same food and all the last 10 month all he had was rice ... Today finally he ate chapatti and proved to me that he is now a big boy.. oh what a proud moment for me!!

Going a little back he gave up on the cerelac at around 8 month and finally on the mashed food after 10months... at 18 months... Now I feel my son is normal.. actually cant really blame him.. he has just 8 front teeth .. just noticed 4 other teeth have started showing the tip.. so thats a good sign.. now maybe he feels like biting and chewing... ahh!!! real relief .. I know it might sound normal to most of you but believe me I was tired of grinding food and making him eat rice..You will not believe it but starting egg yolk for rishab at 6 month was a blessing.. but he could never eat the egg white of the half fry... and in the past one year each day he would eat the egg yolk and either me or my hubby or my parents would need to finish the remaining as part of their breakfast.. Literally tues/thur was fixed for me and wed/fri for my hubby remaining days parents would eat the egg white. Today however Rishab ate the whole half fry .. yes even the white of it!! and it was a relief.. atleast we no longer need to have egg as a compulsory breakfast.

Yet another milestone.. yes ofcourse it will be another month before he really matures to biting things well... but atleast you have a start  Rishab!! Mommy and Papa are proud of you!!s

No comments:

Post a Comment