Tuesday 29 January 2013

Rishab is surprising mummy and daddy!!!

Lets start with Rishab's biting progress, oh my sweetypie has progressed well... very well. Starting with Chapati , to aloo paratha to sweetpotato potato paratha and today methi & sweet potato paratha.. and finger chips in addition to biting his food he is doing great!! the 8 teeth he is getting are releiving me from the 10 month stress I was under (griding food). Today I really feel like thanking God for our teeth!! I might sound stupid but the relief and pride I sense today cannot be explained in words.

His language is growing by leaps and bounds daily.. Sometimes we feel we are talking to an adult. He speaks full saentence now likew "Mommy pick up car" "please excuse me " "Rishab dont want this one " "Rishab go down" "old mac donald has a farm eeya eeya oh" " jingle bells jingle beel jingle all the way ohh wat fun it is to ride.... " Its fun to hear him sing rhymes.

He also replies to questions "what is your name ?" "Rishab Vala" " what is mummys name ? " "Priya" " what is papas name ?" "mrugesh"( not so clear though) "what building number do you stay?" "412" "where does mummy work?" " Where does papa work?" "What does beena chachi do?" "Where does Parry chacha work?"

This week i also saw him zoom his car and it really travelled a long way through.. I was wondering on the wonderful journey of  my chid who at six month never knew which side to place the car to make it moove forward... to learning to place his car on th wheels... to pushing it slowly... and now making it zoom and slide down from the sofa... Seems simple to us... but for a child it is an accomplishment which he can be proud of. Rishab mommy an Papa are also proud of you!!  Love you .

Coming back to the cooking stuff... i am so delighted with the thought of all that i can try!!! Simply too excited!! So many ideas.. Cheese paratha.. omeltte.. bread jam .. bread butter.. carrot paratha.. chicken nuggets.. aloo tikki...i am flooded with ideas on all i can try!! I will definitely write more in my next post.

Now for some photos of our India trip.. long time the post are looking dull now:










No comments:

Post a Comment